Members of the Blackfoot Confederacy gathered at the Galt Museum on September 19, for a Land Mark ceremony, marking Blackfoot traditional territory. A stone marker signifying the four tribes of the Siksikaitsitapi – Akainai, Siksika, Piikani and Amskapipikuni – was built ahead of the 16th Annual Blackfoot Confederacy Conference.
- 18th ANNUAL BLACKFOOT CONFEDERACY CONFERENCE
- AUGUST 28, 2018 IS THE FINAL FEED THE CHILDREN, we have decided to serve a hot meal at Recreation Multi purpose building for August 28
- KAINAI TRANSITION CENTRE SOCIETY JOB READY PROGRAM – CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
- BLOOD TRIBE ADMINISTRATION COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
- NOTICE – Blood Reserve Fire Ban