On November 19, Gail Chase of the Prescription Drug Project initiated a sober walk through the town site of Standoff to raise awareness for the ongoing issue of prescription Drug Abuse on the Blood Tribe. 15 participants braved the cold and icy road conditions to support the project.
- COMMUNITY NOTICE CANNABIS ACT IN EFFECT AS OF October 17, 2018
- Kainai War Veterans Association – Remembrance Day Ceremonies November 11, 2018
- MEDIA RELEASE OCT 9th 2018
- 18th ANNUAL BLACKFOOT CONFEDERACY CONFERENCE
- AUGUST 28, 2018 IS THE FINAL FEED THE CHILDREN, we have decided to serve a hot meal at Recreation Multi purpose building for August 28
Cheap Air Jordan Shoes