The National Truth and Reconciliation Commission held a community engagement Session on November 24, 2015 at the Multipurpose building in Standoff. The purpose of the session was to inform the community of the National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation and to listen and gather information from the residential school survivors of the Blood Tribe for the centre’s research library.
- COMMUNITY NOTICE CANNABIS ACT IN EFFECT AS OF October 17, 2018
- Kainai War Veterans Association – Remembrance Day Ceremonies November 11, 2018
- MEDIA RELEASE OCT 9th 2018
- 18th ANNUAL BLACKFOOT CONFEDERACY CONFERENCE
- AUGUST 28, 2018 IS THE FINAL FEED THE CHILDREN, we have decided to serve a hot meal at Recreation Multi purpose building for August 28
Cheap Air Jordan Shoes