Members of the Blackfoot Confederacy gathered at the Galt Museum on September 19, for a Land Mark ceremony, marking Blackfoot traditional territory. A stone marker signifying the four tribes of the Siksikaitsitapi – Akainai, Siksika, Piikani and Amskapipikuni – was built ahead of the 16th Annual Blackfoot Confederacy Conference.
- COMMUNITY NOTICE CANNABIS ACT IN EFFECT AS OF October 17, 2018
- Kainai War Veterans Association – Remembrance Day Ceremonies November 11, 2018
- MEDIA RELEASE OCT 9th 2018
- 18th ANNUAL BLACKFOOT CONFEDERACY CONFERENCE
- AUGUST 28, 2018 IS THE FINAL FEED THE CHILDREN, we have decided to serve a hot meal at Recreation Multi purpose building for August 28
Cheap Air Jordan Shoes