Members of the Blackfoot Confederacy gathered at the Galt Museum on September 19, for a Land Mark ceremony, marking Blackfoot traditional territory. A stone marker signifying the four tribes of the Siksikaitsitapi – Akainai, Siksika, Piikani and Amskapipikuni – was built ahead of the 16th Annual Blackfoot Confederacy Conference.
- 2018 Kainai Tour Rodeo – Call for Bids
- Housing flood emergency numbers & information
- Opioids Plaguing The Community
- NOTICE TO BLOOD TRIBE MEMBERS – AltaLink L.P., Transfer of Specific Assets to KainaiLink L.P.
- Blood Tribe Chief Roy Fox – Land Designation Referendum – (LAND DESIGNATION: AT A GLANCE & DATE OF REFERENDUM VOTE & MAPS)