- 01 / 25 : 7:24 pm : Community Notice Regarding Mismanagement of Assets (MOA) Annual Reports – January 25, 2022
- 01 / 24 : 9:25 pm : Kainai Board of Education – KHS transition to on-line learning – January 24/22
- 01 / 24 : 4:59 pm : Blood Tribe Department Of Health COVID-19 Stat Tracker For January 24, 2022
- 01 / 23 : 8:42 pm : Blood Tribe COVID-19 Response KBE Update, Jan. 23/22:
- 01 / 21 : 3:15 pm : Blood Tribe Department Of Health COVID-19 Stat Tracker For January 21, 2022
Blood Tribe Bylaws
- Vaccine Bylaw
- Protection Bylaw
- Trespass Bylaw
COVID-19 Quick Reference Information
The first ever Blood Tribe PWLE Persons With Lived Experience Holiday Campaign received 19 nominations! We would like to acknowledge the courage and strength of these individuals who shared their sobriety stories. Thank you for being a light during these challenging times and inspiring community. Recovery is possible!
The Blood Tribe Opioid Response Team and Blood Tribe Communications
COVID-19 Safety Outreach Campaign
THE NUPPETS - latest video - BNN (Buffalo Nation News)
Blood Tribe Communications, along with DerRic Starlight’s Nuppets have developed a series of COVID-19 safety videos. All the videos are nestled in the prairie of the largest reserve in Canada, the Blood Reserve.
Red Crow Community College
(New) Project Website
The new campus facility for Red Crow Community College is now under construction.
For more information about the project and to find out important construction updates, please check out our website by clicking on this button below. We are grateful for your support of this project in our community and we look forward to our opening in September of 2022.
Comprehensive Community Plan
The Blood Tribe Comprehensive Community Plan (BTCCP) will guide development in the communities of Standoff, Levern, Old Agency and Moses Lake. This plan brings together projects and planning that have taken years of hard work by Blood Tribe members, staff and leadership along with new opportunities and strategies into a planning framework that will improve how the communities work together in supporting the needs, values and desires of Blood Tribe members.
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.