- 12 / 01 : 7:59 pm : COVID-19 Tracker Update – December 1, 2020 (Blood Reserve)
- 11 / 30 : 10:29 pm : COVID-19 Tracker Update – November 30, 2020 (Blood Reserve)
- 11 / 30 : 6:27 pm : Blood Tribe COVID-19 Enhanced Safety Measures effective November 27 to December 18, 2020.
- 11 / 30 : 11:59 am : Job Opportunity – Help Desk/Desktop Support Technician – (Blood Tribe Administration)
- 11 / 30 : 11:42 am : COVID-19 Tracker Update – November 29, 2020 (Blood Reserve)
****2020 Official Election Results****
COVID-19 Safety Outreach Campaign
**New video - Super Bo Clean **
Blood Tribe Communications, along with DerRic Starlight’s Nuppets have developed a series of COVID-19 safety videos. All his videos are nestled in the prairie of the largest reserve in Canada, the Blood Reserve.
Comprehensive Community Plan
The Blood Tribe Comprehensive Community Plan (BTCCP) will guide development in the communities of Standoff, Levern, Old Agency and Moses Lake. This plan brings together projects and planning that have taken years of hard work by Blood Tribe members, staff and leadership along with new opportunities and strategies into a planning framework that will improve how the communities work together in supporting the needs, values and desires of Blood Tribe members.
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.