- 03 / 03 : 12:53 pm : Job Opportunity – Executive Director – (Sik-Ooh-Kotoki Friendship Society)
- 03 / 03 : 12:37 pm : Job Opportunity – Relief Worker – (Kainaiwa Children’s Services Corporation)
- 03 / 02 : 4:57 pm : COVID-19 Tracker Update – March 2, 2021 (Blood Reserve)
- 03 / 01 : 7:03 pm : COVID-19 Tracker Update – March 1, 2021 (Blood Reserve)
- 02 / 26 : 8:52 pm : COVID-19 Tracker Update – February 26, 2021 (Blood Reserve)
COVID-19 Safety Outreach Campaign
*New video - Wearing your mask is cool
Blood Tribe Communications, along with DerRic Starlight’s Nuppets have developed a series of COVID-19 safety videos. All the videos are nestled in the prairie of the largest reserve in Canada, the Blood Reserve.
Comprehensive Community Plan
The Blood Tribe Comprehensive Community Plan (BTCCP) will guide development in the communities of Standoff, Levern, Old Agency and Moses Lake. This plan brings together projects and planning that have taken years of hard work by Blood Tribe members, staff and leadership along with new opportunities and strategies into a planning framework that will improve how the communities work together in supporting the needs, values and desires of Blood Tribe members.
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.