- 09 / 20 : 4:52 pm : COVID-19 Tracker Update – September 20, 2021 (Blood Reserve)
- 09 / 20 : 4:25 pm : Public Notice: Alberta Livestock Feed Assistance Program – Blood Tribe Land Management
- 09 / 20 : 2:04 pm : Sent on behalf of the Kainai Board of Education Superintendent, Cameron Shade – September 20/21
- 09 / 19 : 6:46 pm : COMMUNITY NOTICE – Kainai Board of Education Board of Directors/P.A.C. Election – (September 19, 2021)
- 09 / 19 : 3:45 pm : Job Opportunity – Data Researcher – (Blood Tribe Administration)
COVID-19 Quick Reference Info
Blood Tribe Treaty Entitlement Cattle Specific Claim Settlement
Ratification Vote Livestream
• Video – Opening of voting polls – September 16, 2021 @ 9:00 a.m.
• Closing of voting polls and final vote tally with final result.
For more information on the Settlement Agreement, the Trust Agreement, voting, the Virtual Information Meeting and access to the voter’s list, click below.
COVID-19 Safety Outreach Campaign
*New video - BNN (Buffalo Nation News)
Blood Tribe Communications, along with DerRic Starlight’s Nuppets have developed a series of COVID-19 safety videos. All the videos are nestled in the prairie of the largest reserve in Canada, the Blood Reserve.
Red Crow Community College
(New) Project Website
The new campus facility for Red Crow Community College is now under construction.
For more information about the project and to find out important construction updates, please check out our website by clicking on this button below. We are grateful for your support of this project in our community and we look forward to our opening in September of 2022.
Comprehensive Community Plan
The Blood Tribe Comprehensive Community Plan (BTCCP) will guide development in the communities of Standoff, Levern, Old Agency and Moses Lake. This plan brings together projects and planning that have taken years of hard work by Blood Tribe members, staff and leadership along with new opportunities and strategies into a planning framework that will improve how the communities work together in supporting the needs, values and desires of Blood Tribe members.
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.