- 10 / 21 : 7:01 pm : AHS Off-Reserve Vaccine Clinic Update – NEW Youth COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Added to Urban Indigenous COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic – (October 21, 2021)
- 10 / 21 : 4:05 pm : COVID-19 Tracker Update – October 21, 2021 (Blood Reserve)
- 10 / 21 : 11:21 am : COMMUNITY NOTICE – Blood Reserve Departments to Offer Print Service of COVID-19 Vaccine Records Card for Tribal members – (October 21, 2021)
- 10 / 21 : 10:14 am : COMMUNITY NOTICE – [Election Results for Kainai Board of Education – Board Of Directors/P.A.C. Election] – (October 21, 2021)
- 10 / 20 : 4:58 pm : COVID-19 Tracker Update – October 20, 2021 (Blood Reserve)
COVID-19 Quick Reference Information
COVID-19 Safety Outreach Campaign
*New video - BNN (Buffalo Nation News)
Blood Tribe Communications, along with DerRic Starlight’s Nuppets have developed a series of COVID-19 safety videos. All the videos are nestled in the prairie of the largest reserve in Canada, the Blood Reserve.
Red Crow Community College
(New) Project Website
The new campus facility for Red Crow Community College is now under construction.
For more information about the project and to find out important construction updates, please check out our website by clicking on this button below. We are grateful for your support of this project in our community and we look forward to our opening in September of 2022.
Comprehensive Community Plan
The Blood Tribe Comprehensive Community Plan (BTCCP) will guide development in the communities of Standoff, Levern, Old Agency and Moses Lake. This plan brings together projects and planning that have taken years of hard work by Blood Tribe members, staff and leadership along with new opportunities and strategies into a planning framework that will improve how the communities work together in supporting the needs, values and desires of Blood Tribe members.
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.