Social Distancing is about keeping everyone safe to stop the spread of COVID-19
There are 5 ways we can all help stop the spread of viruses
- Clean your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth. And avoid shaking hands.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Practice social distancing, which includes staying 1.5m away from others as much as you can.
Avoid Public gatherings, Avoid Visiting hospitals and Avoid Visiting aged care facilities. Call on the phone, Facetime, Skype, Zoom or use other helpful apps or creative ways to check on each other to say “Oki.”
If you are sick, you should not visit anyone in hospital. Call BTDH Health Line at 403-737-8411 or Health Link at 811.