Crowd and Line controls have been put into place to protect the health and safety of Blood Tribe members from COVID-19.
- Please stay in vehicles when you arrive in the parking lot
- Parking will be colour coded and you will be issued at number
- Security will call on the numbers indicating your turn
- Only 5 people at time will be allowed in the Post Office
- Only 5 people at time will be allowed in Finance
- Only 7 people at time will be allowed in Scotiabank:
- 4 in the customer line
- 3 in the elder line
Human Resource Building
- Entry into the building will be through the FCSS door
- Elders allowed to park in front
- Blood Tribe Social Development offices are allowing 5 clients in at a time
Thank you for your cooperation!
Director, Communications and Community Engagement
1 thought on “Public Notice – Blood Tribe Administration Building Access for April 1, 2020 For Land, Pension and Social Service Cheques”
I am Judy Swakum, Indigenous Liaison Officer at Kent Institution, Pacific Region. An inmate from your band is at Kent Institution. Currently I am on Stay At Home Work Status. I am requesting to contact Elizabeth Daychief.
Judy Swakum, ILO