Blood Tribe Communications & Community Engagement Halloween Costume Contest
Youth – (0 to 17)
1. Suzette Christiansen (8) – “Cousin It”
2. Paxton Day Chief (4) – “Bull Rider” / Preston Day Chief (15) – “Rodeo Clown”
3. Cooper Twigg-Yellowhorn (6) – Wednesday Addams
4. Twins: Cashlyn Black Rabbit (2) / Chaselyn Black Rabbit (2)
5. Brooklynn Standing Alone (15) – “Fallen Angel”
6. Blaze Shot Both Sides (5) / Chase Shot Both Sides (10)
7. Toka’sa Daniels (8 months) – “Wonder Woman”
Adult – (18 to 60)
1. Charlene Mountain Horse (39) – “Fancy Mustard” / Brad Healy (44) -“Ketchup”
2. Brittany Thomas (32) – “Thor”
3. Rachel Tailfeathers (49) – “Little Red Riding Hood”
1. Dick Many Fingers (60)
Thank you to all the participants who entered our Halloween Costume Contest. All the costumes entered for this contest were terrific, which made it very difficult for us to choose each category’s winners, as we felt you were all deserving of an award.
Since there was only one entry for the Elders category, we decided to increase the number of winners for the Youth category. Instead of awarding three winners for the Youth category, we will now be handing out prizes to the top 7 costumes.
Due to COVID-19 and work restrictions on the Reserve, which limits the amount of time we are to be in the office, please make sure to call and make arrangements to set up a time to pick up your prize.
Call: Joey Sugai at 403-360-7368
We also want to say a SPECIAL THANK YOU to the businesses who provided donations for this Halloween Costume Contest. Your kind gesture is much appreciated, as your gifts made it possible for us to reward outstanding prizes for the contest winners.
Thank You – Kainai Marketplace, Belly River Gas Bar and Albert’s Gas Bar & Confectionery