The Blood Tribe Emergency Management Team is reminding all Tribal members of the following rules stated on the public order (BLOOD TRIBE COVID-19 RESPONSE EMERGENCY ALERT) regarding COVID-19 Testing, Travel Restrictions, Curfew, Social Gatherings, Public Functions and General Rules are still in effect on the Reserve until further notice.
As communities prepare to continue with the vaccine rollout, Blood Tribe Emergency Management including Leadership in Health on the Reserve reminds Tribal members not to let down their guard with safety practices. We strongly urge you to continue to be diligent with your efforts in following all the COVID-19 safety guidelines.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
• Physical Distancing of 2 meters (six feet) from others
• Wearing face masks when out in public or when physical distancing can’t be maintained
• Washing your hands often with warm water and soap for 20 seconds
• Using alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
• Coughing and sneezing into your arm
• Cleaning and disinfecting areas that are frequently touched (home and office)
• Trying not to touch your face, nose or mouth
• Avoiding non-essential travel and gatherings
• Avoiding close contact with anyone who is sick
• Limiting your passengers to only your household members
• Staying home
Every effort to prevent the contracting or spreading of COVID-19 is valuable and is needed to provide that extra protection for ourselves and others from the virus.
Please continue to regularly check back with Blood Tribe Communications on Facebook or visit the Blood Tribe Administration website to keep yourself updated with the latest information.
Blood Tribe Communications & Community Engagement