The Family Resource Centre has recently released its Spring 2021 schedule for the Reclaiming Youth After School Programs.
The planned activities, scheduled for May and June, are for Tribal youth between the ages of 9 and 15.
• May 15 – Youth Sweat – Leadership/Gender Roles Teachings
• May 21 & 22 – Basketball Clinic – (Outdoor Courts – Stand Off)
• May 28 & 29 – Lacrosse Clinic – (Kainai Sportsplex)
• June 4 & 5 – Softball Clinic – (Standoff Ball Diamonds)
• The First 20 Youth Registered will be accepted.
• All Programs are OUTDOOR Events.
• All PPE Gear will be provided and Must be worn at all times.
• Participants must follow Strict Community Health Orders.
• Participants must have own transportation (dropped off/picked up)
*For more information or to register for the program, please call FRC at 403-737-2082.
Please review the attached poster for more information about the Reclaiming Youth After School Program for Spring 2021.