Note: Remember, as COVID-19 restrictions are being lifted in Alberta, we still need to be careful and follow all Public Health Measures, so we as a Tribe can bring our active case numbers back to ZERO.
- Wear face masks
- Wash your hands often with soap or hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Practice physical distance when you do leave home: Keep at least 6 feet from others when going out for groceries, medical trips and other essential needs
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched
- Stay away from others if you are feeling ill
- When sick, cover your cough and sneezes and then wash your hands
Blood Tribe Emergency Management Team would like to thank and acknowledge all our members for their continued efforts in helping to protect the Tribe from COVID-19.
We would also like to say a special thank you to our EMS, Health Care workers and all other support staff for their continued sacrifices and hard work to keep us safe and supplied with the essential basic needs.
Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe,
Blood Tribe Emergency Management Team