On Monday, August 30, 2021, the Director of Blood Tribe Employment and Skills Training, Wayna Beebe, announced on their Facebook page that the BTEST building is now closed until further notice due to active COVID-19 cases identified at the office.
Please be advised, BTEST staff will now be working from home, but can be reached on their cell phones:
• Wayna Beebe, Director – 403-634-6327
• Levi Little Mustache, Youth Programs – 403-331-7494
• Darryl Day Chief, Programs Officer – 403-317-0603
• Jaime Blood, Employment Officer – 403-317-0720
• Trent Frank, Career Counsellor – 403-634-6337
BTEST apologizes for any inconvenience caused as a result of the closure.
We will provide updates regarding this closure as information is received.
Blood Tribe Communications & Community Engagement