Attention: Any Vaccinated Tribal members who need a copy of their COVID-19 vaccine records card can now visit the following Blood Tribe departments to receive a print-out version.
To get a COVID-19 Vaccine Records Card, please remember to bring:
• Alberta Healthcare Number
• Date of Birth
• Month & Year of 1st vaccine dose
The following locations will print you a copy of your COVID-19 Vaccine Records Card:
• Blood Tribe Family & Community Support Services 403-737-2888
• Blood Tribe Recreation & Parks 403-737-3868
Tentative – Please call ahead @ the following locations:
• Social Development 403-737-3974 (may begin on October 26th, 2021)
• Blood Tribe Lands Dept. 403-737-8151
Please refer to the attached poster for more information about what you need and where you can go on the Blood Reserve to get a COVID-19 Vaccine Records Card printed.
Blood Tribe Communications & Community Engagement