Blood Tribe and Entities updates for the week of February 6, 2023
Blood Tribe Department of Human Resources
Job Opportunities – Kainai Community Patrol Team Leader’s (3) Positions for The Communities of Standoff, Moses Lake and Levern – (Re-Posting) – Blood Tribe Administration
Posting Date: January 27, 2023 Posting Closing Date: February 10, 2023
Family & Community Support Services
Job Opportunity – Management Accountant – Blood Tribe Administration
Posting Date: January 31, 2023 Posting Closing Date: February 23, 2023.
BTA jobs are posted on the HR website https://www.bloodtribehr.com For Blood Reserve job posts visit the bloodtribe.org website.
Blood Tribe Membership
Blood Tribe Distribution Notice
Blood Tribe Treaty Entitlement Cattle Claim Future Per Capita Distribution. is available on the Blood Tribe website front page: www.bloodtribe.org. It includes the Distribution Notice.
To contact the Blood Tribe Membership Department e-mail: [email protected], fax: 403-737-2351 or phone: 403-737- 8111 or 403-737-8220. Check www.bloodtribe.org for updates.
Blood Tribe Land Management
Red Crow Community College – Room #115
Date: February 10, 2023
Time: 10 am – 3 pm
Lunch will be served. Please register with the Receptionist at: (403) 737-8151
Blood Tribe Employment & Skills Training
Indigenous Labour Market Information Survey Project
· Our Labour Market Information (LMI) Survey helps identify workforce gaps and match Blood Tribe people with the right training and jobs. For more information or to take the survey, contact Jami Wells LMI Project Coordinator 403.360.0798 or 403.737.8149.
Aisspomootsiyo’p Conference for Persons with Disabilities February 28 & March 1, 2023 8:30 am to 4:30 each day Red Crow College.
Mokakit Iikakimaat Career Fair 2023 Blood Tribe Employment & Skills Training, Red Crow College & Kainai High School
Invite you to attend the Mokakit Iikakimaat Career Fair 2023. The Mokakit Iikakimaat Career Fair will be hosted at Red Crow College in Standoff, Alberta on March 2, 2023.
Blood Tribe Economic Development
Valentine’s Day Community Market
· Tentatively set for February 10, 2023.
· Will take place at Multipurpose Building.
· Interested community members are highly encouraged to register their business information for our online business directory.
· Forms can be picked up at our office or via email.
· Interested community members can call 403-737-8124, or email [email protected] for more information.
· Grant opportunities, scholarships, and workshops, please visit their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/btecdev for further details.
Blood Tribe Family and Community Support Services
· The Food Bank will be open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10am – 3pm and the Bottle Depot 9am – 3pm every day both services will be closed during the lunch hour from 12pm – 1pm.
Blood Tribe Social Development
Blood Tribe Social Development is still in the process of renovations. We expect that this work will be done February 7, 2023.
Tribal Government & External Affairs
COMMUNIQUE UPDATE – Blood Tribe Treaty Entitlement to Cattle Claim January 12, 2023.
UPDATE – Blood Tribe Treaty Entitlement Cattle Claim – Notice and Communique for January 31, 2023
UPDATE: Blood Tribe Recognition of Indigenous Rights and Self-Determination Communique, February 2, 2023
Communique Update Blood Tribe Big Claim – February 2, 2023
Updated information is available on the Blood Tribe website front page www.bloodtribe.org.
Kainai Board of Education
Employment opportunities available on www.kainaied.ca
If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, please stay home until the symptoms are no longer present. Together we can limit the spread of Covid-19, RSV and the flu within our community. Again, we look forward to providing educational services and supports to our children.