SENT ON BEHALF OF THE UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE – Collaborative Health Research Institute of Southern Alberta
2023 CHRISA UNCONFERENCE – SEE ATTACHED POSTER
Registration is still open for the 2023 CHRISA Unconference for Cultivating Solutions for Healthcare. This is a 2-day event at the University of Lethbridge on May 5th & 8th. Registration is free and lunch is included!
The purpose of the event is to bring together individuals of diverse backgrounds to explore new ideas and spawn initiatives to address current healthcare challenges faced by Albertans. Please see the poster for more details.
There will be a variety of keynote speakers and breakout sessions on topics including, but not limited to:
- Community-Based Senior Services
- Public Libraries a Community Health Resources
- Quality Improvement
- Social Determinants of Health in Clinical Practice
- Mental Health & Addictions
- Indigenous Health
- Nutrition Risk Screening
- Positive Psychology and Team Building
- Design Thinking and Innovation in Healthcare
If you haven’t registered already, you don’t want to miss out! For registration, please go to: